- High resolution image. This link will open using lightbox, there may be a context switchMRI: a test that uses magnetic and radio waves to obtain detailed images of the inner body. This procedure aids in the diagnosis of different illnesses or pathological states without requiring use of x-rays.
- CT scan: x-ray examination technology that produces detailed images of axial slices, obtaining multiple images due to rotation around the body. A computer combines all these into one final image that represents a slice of the body.
- High resolution image. This link will open using lightbox, there may be a context switchULTRASOUND: a test that forms images of the area being investigated.
- DA VINCI SURGICAL ROBOT: A platform designed to make surgery more precise and cost-efficient. Da Vinci allows surgeons to perform even the most complex and delicate operations by means of small, exact incisions that were previously impossible.
- High resolution image. This link will open using lightbox, there may be a context switchC-ARM: radiological equipment that can be used in virtually all surgical procedures.
- DIGITAL MAMMOGRAPHY: a special type of radiograph which allows for visualization of the breast on a computer screen, thereby improving precision.
- LINEAR ACCELERATOR: a machine used as x-ray therapy for cancerous tumors.